SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm outa here

I will be gone all week visiting my daughter in Ritzville. Don't forget me!!!! MB



13 comments:

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Hi! good luck ).. nice picture.. i liked it.. )
Greetings..

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Who are you and why are you on my blog list?

Lois said...

Never! Have fun.

Gaelyn said...

You are unforgettable! Have fun.

Magpie said...

Have fun! Gone, but never forgotten...wait that sounds too permanent. Smiles to Tracy.

Lowell said...

Wild photo! I won't comment on the "don't forget me" comment, except to say, "Yeah, right, as if that were possible!" Heh, heh!

Try, please, to stay out of trouble.

cieldequimper said...

As if I could forget you!!! Here's a hug, did you see it coming??? ;-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Glad you didn't miss that cloud.
Have a great time. See you.

Lady Di Tn said...

Great photo and have fun at your daughters. Peace
BTW, I have never seen a billy with such a long and fuzzy beard.

abbott.simth said...

In this types place are so nice and interesting we can be know that and do enjoy it, There are beautiful and attractive also.


Triple glazing

abbott.simth said...

What a lovely and seems beautiful photo shared we can be enjoy it in this photo and site also. The greatest and more attractive photo shared.

A-kasse


Rock jackson said...

What a lovely and seems beautiful photo shared we can be enjoy in this photo and site also,The greatest and more attractive photo shared,Have fun Gone but never forgotten.

cryobank

Unknown said...

Its really outstanding pics you shearing with us...we never see like this image, your pics looks very natural and you have captured this pics very correct timing....

Whiite