Isn't the sky beautiful. Today started out cold--35degrees F. , then a touch of snow and rain and hail and the finally--SUNSHINE!!!



To see more interesting barns from near and far go to:
http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE



11 comments:
It's a beautiful farm! I love all the red buildings ans all the green.
I saw on a weather mp that it's cold all across Canada this morning so I'm not surprised to hear that you've been cold too. Hope it warms up a little soon.
Except for the mountains, this could be an iconic farm in the midwest...farms with which I'm very familiar from my youth. Just gorgeous!
I'm not envious of your 35 degrees, hail, rain, snow and other assorted nasties, though. Yikes!
Beautiful Barn and setting...the sky in the background is gorgeous!
This is a beautiful farm setting. Your pictures are excellent. I love the blue sky and red barn.
Sounds like a lot of weather crammed into one day, but YES, that sky is beautiful! =) Love the barn, too!
When I clicked on your link up on Barn Charm, it took me to your Stanwood page, so I added a link up to this page =)
Thank you, MB!
MB, I LOVE that first shot...I love the barn, too...but I love a big sky with clouds like that!
This could be a Christmas barn shot with all of its red and green. Great capture! It looks to be in use and in pristine condition.
Wow beautiful sight here. Love it!
Barn Charm
Alls well that ends well. It was worth going through all that other type of weather to see that beautiful blue sky with white fuffy clouds. Neat barn. Peace
Looks like a prosperous operation with a lot of beautiful barns. You really need a bit more of that blue sky stuff. It's been kind of a rare commodity this year.
This reminds me of the Playskool farm set my son had when he was very young. I want to play there!
Post a Comment