MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Purr. Miaou (in French).
A gorgeous cat - love those colours.
This kitty looks way too refined, clean and cute to be a barn cat!
What a pretty calico!
I like Niblet's colors. She looks like she's seeing something of definite interest in this shot.
If Niblet were mine she would be very welcome in my home. Very cute!
She looks very well cared for - for a barn cat. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Purr.
Miaou (in French).
A gorgeous cat - love those colours.
This kitty looks way too refined, clean and cute to be a barn cat!
What a pretty calico!
I like Niblet's colors. She looks like she's seeing something of definite interest in this shot.
If Niblet were mine she would be very welcome in my home. Very cute!
She looks very well cared for - for a barn cat. :)
Post a Comment