SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Turkey talk




I'm a turkey, big and fat.
I spread my tail.
I walk like that.
Each day's corn I will not miss,
And when I talk, I sound like this:
GOBBLE! GOBBLE! GOBBLE!
(Author Unknown)



9 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Nice shot of that big Tom. Cute poem.

Magpie said...

Is that Tom talking turkey to that rooster??? Have a wonderful weekend!

George said...

He's really strutting his stuff, isn't he? Great picture.

Lowell said...

So true, so true. Did you ever notice how that tom turkey looks like my Uncle Gust?

Oh, I guess not. You never met my Uncle Gust!

Gobble, gobble!

Lady Di Tn said...

A tame tom for sure. Neat poem to go with the photo. Loved the baby chicks. I keep telling Prince we need some. Chickens aways make me head back in the ole memory bank upstairs and remember all the good times with my Grandpa. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. Me thinks it's mating season. :)

Rose said...

The turkey is a funny bird
Its head goes wobble, wobble
He only says one word
Goble, goble!

Janice Thomson said...

He's showing off so he won't be killed for Thanksgiving or Christmas :) Smart boy - hope it works.

Unknown said...

He surely looks different from our turkeys. Awesome bird.