The same Tulips I took pictures of the other day. Maybe if the rain would stop and the sun could show itself we would have more and fuller fields of flowers. MB
Patience, my dear! The rain will stop (ala the old Noah myth) and the sun will shine and the tulips will be popping up all over (ala Mary Poppins) and all will be well in the Stanwood world.
Of course, I can't guarantee that, but I'd bet, oh, maybe $10 on it. :-)
8 comments:
I'm sooo in awe of all those tulips! And to think I thought you lived in the state of Washington instead of the Netherlands. :))
Patience, my dear! The rain will stop (ala the old Noah myth) and the sun will shine and the tulips will be popping up all over (ala Mary Poppins) and all will be well in the Stanwood world.
Of course, I can't guarantee that, but I'd bet, oh, maybe $10 on it. :-)
Reminds me of a painting.
Gaelyn is right. That top photo would be a beautiful painting!
Or a jigsaw puzzle! :-) I feel like I'm in Holland.
Can you imagine that last one as a jigsaw puzzle!!! It would take forever to work it.
Masses of tulips are absolutely beautiful.
What amazing photos of the tulips! A beautiful scene so different from what I see out my window! ♥
Post a Comment