SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dipping in the past

I was cleaning my room today (yes I still have to do that or be on "Hoarders" on TV) when I was looking at pictures and came across this one of my Mother, my oldest brother and me. It was take 8 or so years ago. Sailing in the San Juans. My brother loved sailboats. His wife took the picture. So my Mother is in her 80s there and I am just a mere lass of maybe 12 or so. hahahahaha!!!
I scanned this and thought it turned out ok. I always loved my Mother's George Burns glasses.


9 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Why are you laughing? I totally believe that you were only 12 or so!! :))

cieldequimper said...

What a happy trio! I love your tee-shirt! :-)

Gaelyn said...

A lovely photo of family fun. But you being So young I'm surprised you can remember. ;)

Magpie said...

You're so funny! And is there something bad about being on "Hoarders"...I'm scheduled for next week. :)
Love family memories like this.

don said...

What a fine nostalgic photo to bring back those memories of the "good times." Fine shot.

George said...

The scan turned out very well. This is a great old photograph.

Lowell said...

This is wonderful. But that poor guy trying to handle the helm...I mean, really, consider his crew! I'll bet, though, that the women (especially one I won't mention but she's on the right - the really young one) probably run the ship and this was a posed shot to make son/brother feel like he was a sailor. No?

Unknown said...

What a great portrait! You surely look happy.

Janice Thomson said...

What a neat photo of you all - and to think you are only 12... NOT! LOL
Ah well.... :)