SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mama Popped!!

Mama finally had her baby. Remember I posted a pic of poor Preggers mare (Tuesday April 5th). Well baby must have been born last night or early this morning. One pic I took this morning (the second one) and the other I took this earky evening.
I bet she is saying "WHEW"!! MB



9 comments:

Gaelyn said...

All right, a beautiful new addition. Congrats to Mama.

Lowell said...

So lovely. I'd guess, though, she is not only saying, "Whew!" but perhaps "Leave me alone!" as well...or not.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

At first I though this said "Mama pooped" but this is much sweeter. :-)

Elaine said...

One of the best parts of spring, all the new life!

Rose said...

I bet you are saying "whew" too!

EG CameraGirl said...

YAY! I bet mom feels like a weight has been taken off her feet. :)

Lady Di Tn said...

Looks like the pair are doing fine. Baby animals always make me smile and in my mind's eye I see their antics. Peace

Magpie said...

What a relief that must have been! Such a cutie.

George said...

I'll bet Mama was very happy to see this baby. You got some great pictures.