Whee! I hope you were careful and didn't drop your camera or nothin'! What a great site. And I suppose you took pitchers driving along at 70 mph, too, even though I've told you many times not to do what I do!
Now, what's happening with Kylee and Macaronie?
And I would never leave the house saying I was going to go to ... well, you know!
And that wasn't me putting...so I didn't make that birdie.
I always think of the early settlers when I see panoramic views like this. What must they have thought the first time they topped a mountain ridge to see all of this laid out below them?
Gosh, that brings back memories. Ellensburg was on my list for grad school possibilities back in the late 70's. I settled on San Francisco instead and then life interfered and grad school never happened. What a lovely place Ellensburg would have been to live.
6 comments:
Whee! I hope you were careful and didn't drop your camera or nothin'! What a great site. And I suppose you took pitchers driving along at 70 mph, too, even though I've told you many times not to do what I do!
Now, what's happening with Kylee and Macaronie?
And I would never leave the house saying I was going to go to ... well, you know!
And that wasn't me putting...so I didn't make that birdie.
What a spectacular sight.
And what a view it happens to be. Thanks for sharing. Peace
I always think of the early settlers when I see panoramic views like this. What must they have thought the first time they topped a mountain ridge to see all of this laid out below them?
Gosh, that brings back memories. Ellensburg was on my list for grad school possibilities back in the late 70's. I settled on San Francisco instead and then life interfered and grad school never happened. What a lovely place Ellensburg would have been to live.
What a beautiful view it is!
Post a Comment