SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Strange sign # 18

I saw this sign on a dumpster at the back of the Mount Vernon Cafe. Odd??? yes!!! MB


8 comments:

Lowell said...

Funny names and funny signs found all over the Stanwood area...

I'd expect something like that in Miami.

Good eye, though. Keep up the good work, too.

Lowell said...

Re your question about the country lane...that thing you barely see is a large, concrete pipe and no, I have no idea what it's doing there. Someone is probably going to lay some large, concrete pipe.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I quit smoking my pipe awhile back. Darn!

cieldequimper said...

Really? (Lol!)

Gaelyn said...

That's a different announcement to the world.

Lady Di Tn said...

I think it would draw anyone's attention to the dumpster. Like this dumpster has holes in the bottom so watch where you step. LOL Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. Strange!

George said...

There's got to be a story behind that sign!

Magpie said...

I'm with George...it must mean something. Young people wouldn't do that kind of thing to just drive us crazy would they? :)