SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Springtime--chicks and the pup for Mosaic Monday

Spring is finally trying to show up. We had a few sunny days but it is back to rain. I am still optimistic!!!
Click on the picture to see the baby chicks. MB



To view more wonderful mosaics go to:http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
And ENJOY!!

13 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Josie is so wonderful with those babies.

Wendy said...

So sweet! I sure hope spring comes soon.... it is pretty cold and wet even on the other side of the state!

cieldequimper said...

Sooo cute. We actually need rain here...

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks beautiful to me. Everything is still quite brown here in Wast Gwillimbury.

Lady Di Tn said...

Josie is better trained than Maggie as she would want to play with the chicks. I am having a hard time getting her to accept Moe, the walk on cat. Peace

Lowell said...

What a nice puppy. Haley, I think, goes into some kind of evolutionary fit when she sees chickens...she wants at 'em! I don't know what she'd do if she caught one, but I wouldn't trust her even though she normally wouldn't hurt a fly.

Lowell said...

Re your comment about meeting someone...I'd need to know a whole lot more about him to say anything of significance.

Email?

Magpie said...

How sweet. I'm surprised the dog does so well with the chicks. Star would want to play and would be too rough without realizing it. :)

George said...

What a wonderful Spring-time collage. I still like seeing Josie watching over the chicks.

cieldequimper said...

I've just come from one of Jacob's blogs: is he now your dating counsellor? :-))

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Aw, they look so sweet together!

Pondside said...

It's nice to see another dog that is so good with chicks!

Janice Thomson said...

That is just so cool the dog isn't eating the chicks...