MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Cool cpature of the gulls, they seem to find the big puddles.
I think that is just about the coolest photo I have ever seen.
Ah, did they forget where the sea was located? Or is this a bad bandit of gulls who are taking over the pond? Sorry my wrap imagination has run a muck. Peace
That is a plethora of seagulls!Or so I've heard from Ms. Sassy!
Too neat! I enlarged it to make sure they weren't all legs missing bodies. Great job!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Cool cpature of the gulls, they seem to find the big puddles.
I think that is just about the coolest photo I have ever seen.
Ah, did they forget where the sea was located? Or is this a bad bandit of gulls who are taking over the pond? Sorry my wrap imagination has run a muck. Peace
That is a plethora of seagulls!
Or so I've heard from Ms. Sassy!
Too neat! I enlarged it to make sure they weren't all legs missing bodies. Great job!
Post a Comment