MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Aw...that looks like a Manchester Terrier we had once when I was a kid.
He looks as if he's enjoying the rodeo. What a great capture.
This is a great size of dog...who can go anywhere and probably always wants to. Nice close up image.
Sometimes I wish Haley were a little dog like that. Can't get a Golden in your lap very easily!
LOL He looks as if he would rather be home under a blanket on the couch. Peace
AWE!
That's the way to do it...snuggled in with someone you love.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Aw...that looks like a Manchester Terrier we had once when I was a kid.
He looks as if he's enjoying the rodeo. What a great capture.
This is a great size of dog...who can go anywhere and probably always wants to. Nice close up image.
Sometimes I wish Haley were a little dog like that. Can't get a Golden in your lap very easily!
LOL
He looks as if he would rather be home under a blanket on the couch. Peace
AWE!
That's the way to do it...snuggled in with someone you love.
Post a Comment