You may remember I posted a hawk that looked just like this on Stone Creek awhile back...your photo is much better, however. Wonder what kind of hawk it is...
Ah the green lace will soon appear on the trees. One of my favorite predators. We see them often riding the wind currents and checking the fields for food. Peace
9 comments:
Things are looking good.
You may remember I posted a hawk that looked just like this on Stone Creek awhile back...your photo is much better, however. Wonder what kind of hawk it is...
Should be fun watching the nesting pair.
Thanks, a red-tailed hawk is what I'll call mine, too, if anyone asks, and I'll refer them to you for confirmation! OK?
Thanks for your nice words. Sometimes change is necessary! I maybe could post in the evening again...
And yes, you had me laughing. Possums are soooo stoopid!
It's just not fair...I want to see buds too :)
Wonderful capture, MB!
This is a marvelous picture. I really like the composition.
Ah the green lace will soon appear on the trees. One of my favorite predators. We see them often riding the wind currents and checking the fields for food. Peace
The colors all work so beautifully in this picture. What a gorgeous bird! Great shot.
Post a Comment