MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That little tug is so classic and OMG, that is some load it is hauling.
Hello little one, you're a powerful beauty!
IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan.
It amazes me how much they can pull.
Tug boats amaze me. Any time I get a chance to watch, I do. Peace
Tugs and barges are so important still in our country! Lovely photos, MB. What beautiful country!
Tug boats are very cool. Used to work at one that was a Bunk & Breakfast on Lake Union.
I like the rustic look of that old barge.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
That little tug is so classic and OMG, that is some load it is hauling.
Hello little one, you're a powerful beauty!
IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan.
It amazes me how much they can pull.
Tug boats amaze me. Any time I get a chance to watch, I do. Peace
Tugs and barges are so important still in our country!
Lovely photos, MB. What beautiful country!
Tug boats are very cool. Used to work at one that was a Bunk & Breakfast on Lake Union.
I like the rustic look of that old barge.
Post a Comment