MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Lol! But you forget and do it again! :-)
OMG, its it twins. That poor girl.
Wow if she does not have the foal soon she will pop. I enjoyed the old photo of you, your Mom and brother. Peace
Oh, poor girl. She does look like she could just pop.
I hope she's a Mama SOON!
OH my goodness. I am feeling so sorry for her!
That's quite a photo! Gives the term, "PG" new meaning!
This is how I felt 29 years ago about this time...before I had Lorelei's mom. I wanted to say that yesterday but decided to wait a day till not many people would see the comment....I felt like a walking basketball!
I agree! Poor thing.
OMG! She's SO pregnant!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Lol! But you forget and do it again! :-)
OMG, its it twins. That poor girl.
Wow if she does not have the foal soon she will pop. I enjoyed the old photo of you, your Mom and brother. Peace
Oh, poor girl. She does look like she could just pop.
I hope she's a Mama SOON!
OH my goodness. I am feeling so sorry for her!
That's quite a photo! Gives the term, "PG" new meaning!
This is how I felt 29 years ago about this time...before I had Lorelei's mom. I wanted to say that yesterday but decided to wait a day till not many people would see the comment....I felt like a walking basketball!
I agree! Poor thing.
OMG! She's SO pregnant!
Post a Comment