Very pretty and I'm glad that spring is finally showing its better side! Nice shots! I love water drops. Real photogs always carry a spray bottle of water to photograph flowers (just in case in hasn't rained)!
Two things: I did not pitch any gravel. Sheesh! I've pitched lots of stuff in my day but not gravel. Well, that's not entirely true but it's a long story and I don't want to bore you.
Re BS: I have no idea what happened. I hope he's OK. I've written to him a couple of times but received no response. I'll try again soon.
7 comments:
Delicate and pretty, I love those raindrops. The camelias here are now wilting.
Very pretty and I'm glad that spring is finally showing its better side! Nice shots! I love water drops. Real photogs always carry a spray bottle of water to photograph flowers (just in case in hasn't rained)!
Two things: I did not pitch any gravel. Sheesh! I've pitched lots of stuff in my day but not gravel. Well, that's not entirely true but it's a long story and I don't want to bore you.
Re BS: I have no idea what happened. I hope he's OK. I've written to him a couple of times but received no response. I'll try again soon.
The camellia is beautiful, even if it is a little late in blooming. I like the raindrops you captured on the Bleeding Heart.
Not just kinda pretty but very pretty!
Man I'm jealous...snivel whine sniff sniff...It's beautiful MB.
Lovely blossom. You are so lucky to be able to grow camellias there!
Post a Comment