Getting rather creative here, aren't you? I like. Gaelyn was right on speaking of a "peak through the trees." I'd try that stuff, too, but I peaked long ago!
I enlarged this one to get a look at the boats. They're packed in there tight! At least it looks that way from this angle. Which, of course, is an awesome angle. Great shot.
7 comments:
Trees do the framing trick pretty well, don't they? Lots of boats...
Great composition, MB!
Interesting peak through the trees.
Getting rather creative here, aren't you? I like. Gaelyn was right on speaking of a "peak through the trees." I'd try that stuff, too, but I peaked long ago!
This is a neat shot, MB! I'm back from Upstate NY and will now catch up with your blog. :)
I enlarged this one to get a look at the boats. They're packed in there tight! At least it looks that way from this angle. Which, of course, is an awesome angle. Great shot.
whoa...that's a huge marina. Like your perspective on this. Well caught MB.
Post a Comment