SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back to work

The soil is finally drying out and the farmers are getting out and turning the soil. This guy was just putting along.


8 comments:

Gaelyn said...

When I see a tractor like that all I can think of is the movie "Cars" when towmater honks and they all flip backwards. Chuckle.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm glad the soil is drying out...finally. The farmers need a break!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Your post title makes me think of the Jetsons "Back to work, back to work, everybody work work work work." That's the ringtone for my boss on my phone. LOL.

Magpie said...

Can't wait to see all the pretty sprouts soon to be popping up. I love the smell of freshly turned soil...well unless they've added some fertilizer. :)

Lowell said...

I think a farmer needs to be one who likes solitude and being along with himself or herself! Just can't imagine riding one of these things for hours/days at a time!

But thank goodness we have people who find it meaningful.

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Mb,
Just looking at the picture of the town, the cars are parked into the curb. Not to many places left that do that. Olean, where my aunt Glenda lives, they still park like that. My Grandma used to wait in the car while Glenda and I were shopping so she could watch the people.
Cute picture of the chicks and is that Bingo?
Your Pal NancyJo

George said...

This is a wonderful picture of a hard-working farmer. It's just the start of a busy season for him.

Lady Di Tn said...

AS I have said before, this is a serious tractor with serious equipment. Peace