SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Abraham Lincoln

The USS Abraham Lincoln is back in it's home port of Everett, Wa. after being gone for 6 months. Now she is being worked over. we are glad she and her service people are home safe. MB


6 comments:

Lowell said...

That's a city within a city! Those carriers are sooooo big. Of course, us Navy guys are easily impressed.

Re your comment about the parting of the clouds. I'm so disappointed. I thought you had heavenly powers (or your camera did!)...

cieldequimper said...

She could have been off to Libya...

Gaelyn said...

So Huge!

don said...

A fine busy harbor shot of this ship. I too am glad they are back in port. Nice image.

Lady Di Tn said...

It is always a nice feeling to see service men and women return to their families healthy and happy to see their loved ones. Like how you framed the port with trees in the previous post. Peace

Magpie said...

Welcome home!