SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Barn charm for Tricia

Local barns

Click on the image for a better view. MB



To see more beautiful barn sashay on over to Tricia's at:
http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

George said...

I like your barn collage. You have a charming collection of barns.

Anonymous said...

YoWsA! I L O V E T H E M A L L!!! My Barn Charm collection is getting bigger & bigger & I thank you muches & bunches! =)

cieldequimper said...

Fabulous. My favourites are the two on the bottom right and left.

EG CameraGirl said...

The collage is a great way to show the diversity of the barns in your area.

Magpie said...

Awesome shots. Is that a well house in the bottom left next to the barn? I love the weathering on it. Gorgeous.

Evelyn S. said...

You've been capturing a lot of barns! Great architecture.....all of them!

Lowell said...

Superb collection of charmin' barns! Lovely country, too. In fact, it's charmin' country.

And no, Ocala is not flat, it's hilly! Why do you not believe me? Sheesh!

Meanwhile, rest your skeptical mind and have a good rest of the day.

Nice new profile pic. Who is it?

Lowell said...

Re your new pic. That's what I thought. Which life was it? Heh, heh!

Janice Thomson said...

Love this great collection MB. Red ones really do stand out a bit more.

Elaine said...

Wonderful collage! I love the photo with the windmill.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Wow, these are lovely!

Unknown said...

Great mosaic as usual!