SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, February 14, 2011

Quimper




4 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Now I'm no specialist but the signature could be Henriot (the biggest and oldest manufacture) - signature HB. It certainly looks like it but there were a lot of fakes around at some stage. Regardless, I like it!
Sad thing, after well over 300 years of Quimper pottery, Henriot is now going bust.
If I have time, I'll post some of my collection next weekend for you.
Hey what I like even better is that jug behind it! :-)

And... lol, sorry about the minutes and miles, don't time it! I got mixed up that's all!

Is 'Cotton pickins' a good place to shop? When in the US I don't shop for flowers and classical fabrics but, well, you know, stuff for aprons... :-))It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much cheaper than here!

Magpie said...

Isn't it nice how small our world really is?

Janice Thomson said...

The pattern looks very Chinese-flavored - love it.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! All the way from France??