It's calving time on the ranch. Everyone puts in looong hours. Them babies can come at anytime. Morning, noon or night. The calving will last 'til the end of March. Aren't they cute!
There's just something about babies. Which reminds me to tell you about our youngest daughter in Ft. Lauderdale...lives on some acreage...just got three goats and then a little baby goat (which has the run of the house, I'm told!)...looks like a little deer!
I guess I should apologize for posting that photo of the dead tree...I just didn't realize how much of an emotional effect it would have on you. Sorry about that. I hate to see people tearing their hair and beating their chest because of me. And that's happened too often down through the years. Which is why I always celebrate Yom Kippur! :-)
11 comments:
Mooo. Meaning welcome young'uns!
There's just something about babies. Which reminds me to tell you about our youngest daughter in Ft. Lauderdale...lives on some acreage...just got three goats and then a little baby goat (which has the run of the house, I'm told!)...looks like a little deer!
I guess I should apologize for posting that photo of the dead tree...I just didn't realize how much of an emotional effect it would have on you. Sorry about that. I hate to see people tearing their hair and beating their chest because of me. And that's happened too often down through the years. Which is why I always celebrate Yom Kippur! :-)
Aw, look at them. They are so adorable.
Yes, they are very cute. I'm feeling tired, though, thinking about all those hours between now and the end of March.
I am «Louis la Vache» and I approve of this post!
Ah...you got that atonement thing right!
Calves are always cute. But I guess they're just like human babies -- they come when they are ready, regardless of the time.
They look like the come dressed for the weather also. So fuzzy and adorable.
They're adorable, as babies should be.
Ours will be coming in a couple months - too cold right now - such cute little duffers.
Post a Comment