MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
that is just wonderful!!
Une gargouille de Notre-Dame égarée ?A Notre-Dame gargoyle that got lost? :-)
Well isn't he cute!
Is he hunkered down because of the cold? What a welcoming fellow!
I Want One!!!!
Uh, okay....
Hehe! I think he's protecting his space...and hey! Maybe he's protecting your blog too. :)
He must listen very well with those big ears!
That's so cute. Looks just like my cousin, It!
Cute and cool!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
that is just wonderful!!
Une gargouille de Notre-Dame égarée ?
A Notre-Dame gargoyle that got lost? :-)
Well isn't he cute!
Is he hunkered down because of the cold? What a welcoming fellow!
I Want One!!!!
Uh, okay....
Hehe! I think he's protecting his space...and hey! Maybe he's protecting your blog too. :)
He must listen very well with those big ears!
That's so cute. Looks just like my cousin, It!
Cute and cool!
Post a Comment