When Kylee and I started out on our road trip last Friday the very first place we stopped was Snoqualmie Falls which is on the Snoqualmie River. It was a nice cool sunny day and the spray from the falls was like raindrops. It also makes the picture a little fuzzy.

11 comments:
I can hear the thunder and feel the spray.
I only stopped there once in 2008 on my way back from Eastern WA. to Sea-Tac. Bought a gorgeous bracelet at the Snoqualmie tribal shop (wore it yesterday) and sooooo enjoyed this view. Lovely photo. Lots of water (more than when I was there).
P.S.: 100 years of ranching! Wow!
And Schleswig-Holstein is a wonderful part of Germany.
It is always great to see soft water. I can imagine that fishing below the falls is very good.
Great picture. Have a great weekend.
I like the spray in the photo. It makes me feel like I'm almost there.
Perfect lighting and perfect mist...and the pic is not fuzzy...actually, it's quite sharp - look at the foliage...
This is very beautiful shot.
One thing, though...I think I'd have a hard time living up in your area; I'm not sure I could pronounce all the place names! :-)
I think you framed this shot beautifully. I love the misty effect. I also love that you have such a great relationship with your granddaughter.
Have a wonderful weekend.
This is a beautiful waterfall. We've added it to our 'must see' list.
I love Snoqualmie Falls! It's been a couple of years since we last were there though.
Wow! Beautiful!
Gosh that is beautiful MB.
Post a Comment