MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I think it's neat even at low tide.
I think it's neat now...maybe a little scary at high tide. People who live this close to water are a special breed.
How extraordinary! Love this!
At high tide, it would be one small step to take a bath! Beautiful home in a beautiful setting. Maybe I'll buy it for a summer place. You know, when things heat up in Florida.
An extra high tide could certainly wash the floors.
Man I would LOVE to live there! What a cool place.
Lovely but I worry about places like this during storms.
Is that the one in Coupeville that we were trying to figure out how to get to? I'd live there!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
I think it's neat even at low tide.
I think it's neat now...maybe a little scary at high tide. People who live this close to water are a special breed.
How extraordinary! Love this!
At high tide, it would be one small step to take a bath!
Beautiful home in a beautiful setting. Maybe I'll buy it for a summer place. You know, when things heat up in Florida.
An extra high tide could certainly wash the floors.
Man I would LOVE to live there! What a cool place.
Lovely but I worry about places like this during storms.
Is that the one in Coupeville that we were trying to figure out how to get to? I'd live there!
Post a Comment