


My grandson Brett just turned 10 and he wanted to go to his great-Grandmother's and go swimming. So.......
Brett's cake on fire
Brett falling in the water with a armload of noodles
Brett and brother Bradley (8) at double Bluff on Whidbey at GGm's
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
3 comments:
Happy BIRTHDAY TO BRETT!
I know what you mean about cakes catching fire. When I was a waitress, we had a lady in for her 90th Birthday. The family wanted all 90 candles lite. Oh sure thats a good idea with a sugar frosting. That thing was so hot , that before we go to the table it was all on fire. Being 90 she didn't seem to notice. However the family was a little cranky.
NANCY JO
Lucky Grandma. Happy Birthday to Brett, and congrats to you. Did you bake the cake?
I guess it is happy birthday time for Brett.
Post a Comment