HI MB, Hey your steps look really pretty. And about that house in the next picture. I think we could do something with that. A Few, well a lot of nails, some paint, we can worry about the water and the heat later. I think its a keeper. Good luck with your pictures at the fair. I think they deserve the blue ribbon.
Very Pretty. You have been a busy lady with your travels, glad to hear your getting away, we all need it. We are going to Wyoming in Aug to pick up my granddaughter and bring her home to her Mom. Well have a nice weekend.
5 comments:
They're so pretty!!
Love them!! The deck stairs look good to me! Make sure you take another picture if you get motivated, lol.
You grow nice-looking flowers.
Have a nice weekend,
Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo
HI MB,
Hey your steps look really pretty. And about that house in the next picture. I think we could do something with that. A Few, well a lot of nails, some paint, we can worry about the water and the heat later. I think its a keeper.
Good luck with your pictures at the fair. I think they deserve the blue ribbon.
Very Pretty. You have been a busy lady with your travels, glad to hear your getting away, we all need it. We are going to Wyoming in Aug to pick up my granddaughter and bring her home to her Mom. Well have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment