MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Very very cool...Miss Mari-NanciSmilnsighPhotos-City-Mine
Great shots! I wonder what scared the wood? Oh, never mind, it's the other kind of petrified.You made me fall of my chair laughing at the comment you left on Kissimmee this morning! LOL
I saw this in the National Geographic years ago and was totally fascinated. I'd love to visit there. Thanks for these shots MB.
What a nice pices of pet wood. Its always nice to see. you got a great shot.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Very very cool...
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
Great shots! I wonder what scared the wood? Oh, never mind, it's the other kind of petrified.
You made me fall of my chair laughing at the comment you left on Kissimmee this morning! LOL
I saw this in the National Geographic years ago and was totally fascinated. I'd love to visit there. Thanks for these shots MB.
What a nice pices of pet wood. Its always nice to see. you got a great shot.
Post a Comment