MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hey girl!! Just checking in to see what is going on in your neck of the woods!!! Always alot I see, lots of neat pictures!!! Have a great 4th!
This is a gorgeous shot, MB!
When living in Victoria a few years back I too loved going to the ocean and watching the ships - there's a lot of traffic in the Jaun de Fuca strait. Such a beautiful capture MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
Hey girl!! Just checking in to see what is going on in your neck of the woods!!! Always alot I see, lots of neat pictures!!!
Have a great 4th!
This is a gorgeous shot, MB!
When living in Victoria a few years back I too loved going to the ocean and watching the ships - there's a lot of traffic in the Jaun de Fuca strait. Such a beautiful capture MB.
Post a Comment