This is an "Off Topic Comment" but...I seem to have lost my knack for posting/commenting in 'Blog Land,' for a while. All I do lately, is put up a few photos, here and there. I didn't plan on it... It just happened.
And since I don't want anyone to think I got *uppity* or anything, :-) I'm leaving this comment, to explain my absence.
I'm sure to be back in not too long. Can't keep a "Chatty Person" quiet, for too long. :-)
3 comments:
Hey, I bet I could find some beach glass there!!! PUT THAT ON MY TO DO LIST WHEN I COME TO VISIT YOU.
NANCY JO
This is an "Off Topic Comment" but...I seem to have lost my knack for posting/commenting in 'Blog Land,' for a while. All I do lately, is put up a few photos, here and there. I didn't plan on it... It just happened.
And since I don't want anyone to think I got *uppity* or anything, :-) I'm leaving this comment, to explain my absence.
I'm sure to be back in not too long. Can't keep a "Chatty Person" quiet, for too long. :-)
Miss Mari-Nanci
Nice post. AMazing what you can find.
Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo
Post a Comment