


Summer Falls
Winter Falls
Snoqualmie Falls is a 268 ft. water fall a huge tourist attraction for the tiny town of Snoqualmie. It also appeared in the series Twin Peaks.
It is a beauty---huge in the winter and just plain beautiful.
I took the summer picture on my way outa town. It's up in the mts. on the way over the pass.






5 comments:
Wow those are some falls - gorgeous photos MB. And to think there's a shortage of water in some places...
Gorgeous photo, MB. You had quite a trip!
MB,
You have become a real tummbleweed. I think you should go to work for National Geographic. You could take a picture of me at the thrift store for the cover. Well maybe not. But I do think you would be good at that job. Clint Eastwood did it in "BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY" So ya know, why not you??
NANCY JO
The falls are running full tilt! All that rain and snow earlier this year is heading downstream. Haven't been up there is several years.
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I so love waterfalls.
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
Post a Comment