

It is snowy, the wet icky kind and everything is white and mushy. I was going to cut boughs for making a wreath but it is WET out there. And COLD. And when my computer was down and out with lumpity zillion viruses I lost my pictures. Well i didn't lose-lose them but now they are on a CD-RW and I have to figure out how to use them.
Here is a picture I too about a week or so ago, going down a foggy road to look at the Tolt River on my way to Eastern WA. Does it show that I love rivers? A little rapids in the river. Steelhead fishing, hummmm.






3 comments:
A "little" rapids, hu?!?!?!? Yikes, that looks scary to an old gal who never learned to swim. :-))))
How did you manage to get all those virus'?<--Silly question hu? As if you _tried_ to get virus'.
Yeah, virus' were the main reason we were glad to take our d-in-law's older Mac, a few years ago. To replace out Pc which 'went poof.' And we liked the Mac so much that when her older one 'went poof,' we got ourselves a Mac. No virus or worm worries!!!
Of course, eventually some jerk will try to make a name for himself, by making the first Mac virus or worm. But, so far, not yet.
Did you get computer programs to clean out the virus', etc.?
I know nothing of the techy part of computers. But I have someone I Net-met years ago... And he is my "Personal Net Geek." :-))) When we have any computer problems here, I e-mail him. Or call him if needed. He's a state over but... I can still call him, with the phone plan we have. It is wonderful to have a pal like this! Wow, yes!
Mari-Nanci
I get *yacking* and forget my other points. ,-)
Your foggy photo is beautiful!
And her new blog Header is so cute!
Mari-Nanci
MB, that foggy photo is a fair winner for sure, it's awesome!! Love it!!
Post a Comment