SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, December 17, 2007

Roadtripping


A friend and I are going on a one day road trip. We are going to head North and West and find a beach. Of course it is typical wet Washington weather. But hey if you're not going to drive in the rain out here then you are never going to drive.
So I will take some pictures and hopefully soon write about the Klondike Mansion.
Here is a pic of one of my favorite ornaments. It is a girl and her pony carved out of wood. Old timey.

5 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Enjoy your trip and we want pictures... lol... Have fun. Thats a cute ornement.

Unknown said...

Yes, enjoy your trip, safe travels and can't wait to see photos!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
Have a save trip, have you been driving since your were three?
NANCY JO

Beemoosie said...

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see your pictures.
Hope you have a lot of time to reflect and rejuvenate!

smilnsigh said...

Precious!!!

Had to show that, to woodcarving husband. :-)

Mari-Nanci