SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pictures of roadtrip






Well I did take a small road trip. I went across the Skagit flats and saw a bunch of eagles and hawks and proceeded up the Chuckanut Drive which follows the salt water bays. Went to Bellingham which has a wonderful historic downtown area with many beautiful houses. Has a late breakfast at Ferndale--very pretty up there.Went to Birch Bay which is a resort town, to Semiahmoo which is a very posh resort town and on up to Blaine where the border crossing to Canada is. Didn't go to Canada. Took all the back roads--no boring freeway. I wanted to take a good picture of the yellow house and I was at a light that had just turned green so I had to drive and take a pic so that is why there are lights, cars, wires etc. The beaches were very rocky. It was fun. MB

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Yessssss!!! I love your road trip photos!!

So nice to see old homes, which are lived in and taken care of! Oh sigh yes!

And look at that double tower! Upstairs and downstairs I mean. Love to know what's in those things. Yeah, I know. You can't be expected to stop, knock on the door and ask ~ so you can tell us that, in your blog too. -giggles- Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... maybe you could. -more giggles-

And that sun and clouds over water! I sooooooooo wish you had your photos on some Daily Photo Place/Blog, where it's linked to others, all over the world! You take photos which are just as good as ones I see, on such. I just wish more people were being able to see them. And appreciate them. I wish. :-)

I know. I know. I'm too pushy. I'm always getting ideas and thinking them wonderful. Not *bothering* with what other people think they are. But, my heart is in the right place. You know that. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Nancy Jo said...

Nice pictures MB,I should go on a road trip. But I usually get car sick. So it doesn't work out that well. Can't see a lot laying down in the back seat with a cold rag. Really not that bad, but sometimes close. So I will just look at your pictures, since they don't publish life magazine anymore.
Nancy Jo

Tina Leavy said...

if ever you decide to take a looooonnggggg road trip steer that car down my way.:0) we'd have a ball finding all the thrift shops around here.:0)