SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Got nothing today



It is a beautiful sunny and cold day. Just like I like. Blue sky, all frosty outside and gorgeous sun. I've got no motivation. So I am going to pinch myself 'til I MOVE it on outside and breath in that good almost pure cold air......and then what? There was a beautiful sunrise that should make anyone leap up and appreciate nature's handwork and get busy. but.....
So i will leave you with two pics for today. One of the sunrise and one cutsy one I copied from somewhere, then I am going to research the Klondike Mansion. MB

4 comments:

Beemoosie said...

I just never tire of your pictures of the mountain. It is incredible.
I think your body is telling you to slow down for a bit and catch up from the stress of the last month...just my humble opinion, friend!
XXXoOO

smilnsigh said...

Breathtaking... You have beautiful, beautiful views, around you. As if anyone had to tell you this, but... You do! :-)

And we all can use a day when we don't _do_ much. I like the idea of your researching the Klondike Mansion but... If you needed sort of a 'day off,' I'd rather you took one.

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

And see that?!? Wisdom from 'beemoosie'! Yes, wisdom. I second it.

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Girl, your lost your mo-jo! Take it easy, relax and do something you truly enjoy, it'll all come back to you in time! Love your mountains!!