SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, December 29, 2007

From the barn



This is the sky from the barn this morning. Regular and zoom. So pretty. I love the sky, there's always something going on up there. My daughter and family are coming today from Ritzville. It will be good to see them all.

4 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Wow, look at that zoom one! And wow, you CAN zoom!

I suppose if I'd sit down and read my camera book, I could too. -oh sigh- Another thing to learn! And I'm not a good student. I want to 'do,' not 'read how.' But many things don't work that way, and I have to MAKE myself do it ~ the way it's done. Yish...

Awww,isn't that just the luck? A {pull-truck-out-of-snow} photo opp! And camera sitting at home? Well, I'm glad you are human. -gigggles-

Mmmm, when does the hay truck come again..........? {Yes, I am soooooo baddddddddddd!} ,-)

Hope your coming visit from your daughter, will be fun.

Nearly Happy New Year hugs,
Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

I LUV the way you have your Header wording!!!! This is the first such complaint, right in the Header, I have seen!!!

I too had that $%^&*%$* issue of not being able to center my header picture So last night, I had to "save template," and go in and try to find other plain templates. Found one that I am using now. Could put my centered picture annnnnnnnnd my blog Name up!!!

But like I said, I wish the side bar was notttttt so wide. And the entry part, was morrrrrrre wide. Yish.

If I let myself, I might experiment with a pic, other than the long mosaic of pink lace, I lifted someplace on the Net. That is kind of blahhhhhhh, when I see really January-looking header pics elsewhere. Will seeeeeeeeeee... Depends on how much I feel like toying with possibly feeling like I want to put my fist through my monitor. LOL I don't think that is good for my blood pressure! ,-)

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

And thank you much, for visiting and commenting in my other blog... The one where I put stuff, that's not quite so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, as what I usually put in my main blog. ,-)

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Great as always MB!!! Love the pink re-vamping too! Do you know we only have a couple more days till we end this photo a day snapping, how time flys and we made it too!! I doubt I will keep it up, I've enjoyed it very much but I want to concentrate on my main blog and crafting for our Etsy shop. Are you doing it again next year?