SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another day



What a day already. Took Kylee to the school bus stop in the freezing dark. Shannon left for work and then called 'bring me some oil for my truck'. So I did, but that wasn't it. Then my son-in-law who is a mechanic came out and got the truck started and back home and now Shannon will miss a day of work while her truck is being fixed. Diesels are never cheap.
But look at this book I found awhile back. It even is inscribed but aren't the pictures so turn of the century.

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
If it not one thing its another right? You should probably lay down now.
Yes that book is so cute. Where did you get it?
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

When it rains it pours! lol The book looks cute, a thrift store find?

Beemoosie said...

That book is lovely! You know I love them all!!
No, no, no!! You mustn't start your tree over! My decorations include things my kids made years ago...they are the best. I just put EVERYTHING on my tree! Maybe your tree looks tired because that is how you feel right now...lock the doors, take the phone off the hook, make some hot tea and rest. Don't I sound bossy?! ;) (((HUGS)))

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with the diesels.lol Just dropping in for a quick visit. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

smilnsigh said...

What a book find!

Hope all the issues clear up soon.

Mari-Nanci