

I never tire of the beautiful view I have up here in the hills. I hope you don't either. The weather is so cold and clear it makes for beautiful sunsets and sunrises and Mt. views. I am thankful. I took this picture around 7 AM from the barn.
The USS Abraham Lincoln is based in Everett. I caught this glimpse on my way to the hospital.
I don't really know how Dave is doing. He does look better than he did a few days ago. I can only be optimistic.






3 comments:
MB,
No don't get tired of looking at your pictures.
Such cute pictures of the kids!!! I look back at all the pictures of my kids and say to myself, was I there? It doesn't seem real sometimes.
Glad to hear Dave is holding up, keep me posted.
NANCY JO
Never a dull moment with your pictures. I wish I had more views to take picture of. My thoughts are with you and Dave. I hope he is doing better. Take care
I too never tire of your wonderful photos! I didn't know you were close to a port? That's neat! Happy to hear Dave is looking better, keep his spirits up!
Post a Comment