
Today is a beautiful fall day. Sunny, crisp and pretty. The sun filtering through the leaves makes for a pretty picture.
Dave's sister and bil are here and my family too. It makes for a full house. It is very nice to feel their support and love.
My guard heron down by the pond.






4 comments:
Just checking in on you all. Hope Kylee had a good time at the show. We did real good. I ended up 5th in the 2d class. Was real proud for lately I had been falling into the cracks and not winning any points or money. Like the money but the points is what matters in the end. Praying for you and yours and I hope that you all have a blessed day.
Love,
Laura
That's a awesome photo, almost like a seek and find shot, the heron almost is hidden in the colors! Very nice! This photo would make a neat puzzle too~!
Beautiful photo! I love your guard heron.
Blessings,
Renie
Beautiful photo...
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment