
A few summers ago a friend and I camped on the Chetco River in Southern Oregon. We took the red canoe (not mine) and had a real good time. This is a pic of a pic so it is a little blurry. (I would like to have a scanner but no luck yet.)
This is the way I feel right now. What a good time we had and how sad the little red canoe is now.
Dave is in hospice now. MB






3 comments:
MB,
This can't be easy, but I'm real proud of the way you are handling the whole thing. I guess the last several years have not been pretty good. But I know the red canoe will be happy again. can't sink it.
NANCY JO
Its funny what sparks are memories. Hang in there. I am thinking of ya.
Marybeth, I too am proud of you for staying so strong and being there for Dave, handling it all. One reason why I wanted to do this photo a day, was to preserve a years worth of photos, and I love how they capture old memories like your red canoe! I'm here if you need a shoulder!
Post a Comment