MB, I wish I knew what to say. My heart and love goes out to each and every one of you. I pray that God will lift you all up and give you the strength and peace to help you through these next few days and the days to come. Please know that I'm here thinking of you and praying. Give yourself and Kylee a big hug((( )))) from me. With all my love, Laura
That picture just speaks volumes, as does the picture of the rainbow in your header. I wish I could fly across the country right now and give you a big hug, let you cry and reminisce. You will be in my prayers. LOVE, Bonnie
I am so sorry for your loss. Your in our heart and prayers. Chin up, hes in good hands now. Thanks so much for the surprise in the mail. Your a sweet person. Hugs and kisses from this blog buddy, Allison
Mary Beth, all I know to say is I am so sorry but words seem so small at times like this. I just want to thank you for being a wonderful friend and know you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Kathy in Kentucky
Oh my Dear, I am so sorry for your loss. And so sorry that I haven't been able to read as many blogs, as I would like. So therefor, I'm late coming here.
11 comments:
MB, I wish I knew what to say. My heart and love goes out to each and every one of you. I pray that God will lift you all up and give you the strength and peace to help you through these next few days and the days to come. Please know that I'm here thinking of you and praying. Give yourself and Kylee a big hug((( )))) from me.
With all my love,
Laura
Prayers, love and hugs going out to you and your family.
Love, Tina
Dear MB,
I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless and comfort you at this time of great sorrow.
Renie
We love you MB, sending prayers and hugs your way! He's at peace now.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
I have been there.....
My heart goes out to you.
(((((hugs)))))
That picture just speaks volumes, as does the picture of the rainbow in your header.
I wish I could fly across the country right now and give you a big hug, let you cry and reminisce.
You will be in my prayers.
LOVE,
Bonnie
MB
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hugs
Kim
I am so sorry for your loss. Your in our heart and prayers. Chin up, hes in good hands now. Thanks so much for the surprise in the mail. Your a sweet person. Hugs and kisses from this blog buddy, Allison
Sorry to hear it Marybeth, my thoughts are with you, Daves at rest now. 'Be well
Mary Beth, all I know to say is I am so sorry but words seem so small at times like this. I just want to thank you for being a wonderful friend and know you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Kathy in Kentucky
Oh my Dear, I am so sorry for your loss. And so sorry that I haven't been able to read as many blogs, as I would like. So therefor, I'm late coming here.
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment