SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I came home



Look what greeted me when I came home. Actually the next morning. Beautiful sunrise.

6 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

WOW, Such pretty pictures MB. Was Bingo glad to get back home?
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

I love those colors of that sunset! What comfort to have that in your back yard!

smilnsigh said...

A very beautiful sunrise!!!

And yes, what a wonderful view, from your home. You 'take the cake' in the View From My Window thing!

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

And I'm so glad you're sounding good! I loved your comment in my blog.

Hugs,
Mari-Nanci

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I sortof figured you had to have some down time. I have had you and your family in my prayers. Glad to have you back. Tell Kylee I'm doing a rodeo Sat night. JB is coming to watch.So that helps a little bit. Take care of yourself my friend. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Tina Leavy said...

how beautiful.