MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That is big for sure, Don't you wonder about all the people that have lived there? How is Dave doing? NANCY JO
I always wonder how they heated those big homes? It sure is pretty and blue! lol
Oh I don't care about the windshield. Thank you for the photos. Oh look at that tower shaped area above. I love those. :-)I hope things continue to improve, for your husband's health.Mari-Nanci
Oh yes Nancy Jo, I always wonder about life in those old homes, when they were quite new.Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
That is big for sure, Don't you wonder about all the people that have lived there?
How is Dave doing?
NANCY JO
I always wonder how they heated those big homes? It sure is pretty and blue! lol
Oh I don't care about the windshield. Thank you for the photos.
Oh look at that tower shaped area above. I love those. :-)
I hope things continue to improve, for your husband's health.
Mari-Nanci
Oh yes Nancy Jo, I always wonder about life in those old homes, when they were quite new.
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment