SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who's Mountain



I got a scathing e-mail from a friend (?) who for the moment shall remain nameless. She was quite upset, when I posted a morning picture of Mt Rainier, that I referred to as 'my mountain'. She says it is HER mountain because when she was a small child her mother gave it to her---and since "age before beauty" I'll have to concede to her. After all I do have Mt. Baker.
1st Picture is Mt. Rainier elevation 14,440 ft.
2nd mountain Mt. Bake elevation 10,800 ft.
Both mountains in the Cascade Range.

4 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Just checking on you and yours. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura

Unknown said...

That's so nice of you to share! lol

Nancy Jo said...

WOW, that is almost what you would call an incident. Glad you two worked that out. Just think of poor me, I don't have a mountain, but then there are only so many to go around. I will just have to settle for looking at your pretty pictures.
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

I would not let it worrie you. God put them on this earth for all of us to enjoy!