SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE
Sunday, September 23, 2007
OYSTER RUN
This is like the 45th annual Oyster Run in the Valley. 10s of thousands of bikers participate and they all end up in Anacortes (which I didn't go to this year) and all the roads are closed up there. But it is neat to see and very exciting and noisy. They come from all over and make a Valley loop stopping at any little town with a pub or bar. And I like how they all line up nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
There is a town that is not too far from us and once a year there is bikers that come from all around to it. I love looking at all those bikes. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura
Is that a picture of your rance. If so very nice..
Boy, those bikers do get around don't they! lol Nice bikes!
Post a Comment