
Ambush, my horse, is slowly getting better. The blood work showed she was anemic, which was why she didn't feel so good and dropped so much weight in such a short time. Also the sore on her shoulder was taking it's toll on her. I have to wash out the sore twice a day and treat it with stuff and junk. It cannot be covered because it is a puncture wound and has to heal from the inside out. Also give her a penicillin shot twice a day. She loves to see me coming with the big needle. Oh yeah!!
Thanks for being interested.
My front side yard getting ready for fall.






4 comments:
So glad to hear that it wasn't nothing toooo major wrong with Ambush. See, I just knew things would turn out okay. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Horses get anemic? Never have heard that. I don't *dare* ask... do you have to give her Iron? Like... the old 'Iron Poor Blood'?
I'm not making fun of this. I'm very glad that the cause was discovered. And wish you and her well, with the healing. Poor thing...
Mari-Nanci
I am really glad your horse is ok! Beautiful blog. :)
SO glad to hear the horse is on the mend! Yippie!!
Post a Comment