SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

SAD


Today I had to put down my horse Ambush.
She had broken her shoulder.
Osteomyelitis

6 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

OH MB, this is such sad news, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, How upset everyone must be. I feel very sad for all of you.
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

So Sorry about Ambush. You love them like your own kids. I am thinking about you. :)

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I sent you an email. Please know that I am very sorry and let Kylee know that I am thinking of her. I know that Ambush was your horse but Kylee had been riding her. Sending you and yours all my love and (((((hugs)))))).
Laura

Tina Leavy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your horse. A very pretty horse too.:0( So very sorry.

smilnsigh said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Oh Marybeth, I'm SO sorry to hear this, I thought for sure she could be saved, so sad. Think of her with fond memories and know she is no longer hurting. Hugs!!