
My horse Ambush, the one Kylee rides and now calls HER horse is not feeling well. It started out her being lame. the Equine chiropracter came to the fairgrounds and popped her knee back and she seemed alright but the next day she was lame again. But now she has something else going on. Kylee and her mom took her to the vet last night because she was real weak and had an abscess on her shoulder. the vet worked on that and couldn't find anything but did take blood to be worked up. We will find out about the blood on Monday. So Ambush is laid up for awhile, getting penicillin shots, washing her sore with anti-bacterial soap and epsom salts. So that's it for now.






3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Ambush. That brings back memories of the first of this year when my horse came up lame. I pray that things come okay with her. Tell Kylee I said I just know that things are going to be okay. Please keep me informed on her progress. Sending you and Kylee a BIG ((((hug))))).
Laura
I hope the best for the house. Its tough when they mean so much. Am thinking about all of you.
Always hard when such a big animal gets sick, I sure hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment