SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sunrise


This mornings sunrise--well just before sunrise. I took this at 7 and sunrise is 7:15. See the fog in the valley and Mt. Rainier tinged in pink. This is out my bedroom window.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

What a fantastic view you have, out your bedroom window!!!

I did an entry on out-my-bedroom-window once. Back at the beginning of full Summer I think. And some people joined in, posting pics of out their bedroom windows. I mean, some who saw my entry, did a similar entry.

But I'm not techy and don't know how to do one of those.... "Make a button to link all, to a photo topic," or whatever you call it. Like Kelli has her Show And Tell Friday event, all the time.

Wish I could learn how to do that Button and Link thing. You'd surely have the most fantastic view, to share! :-)

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Sweet dreams!!!

Nancy Jo said...

YEA, I'm a little,{LOT} JEALOUS OF THAT VEIW. But since I don't have it, I'm glad you do. Its a beauty!
NANCY JO