

Kylee's first day at a new school in a new town (to her) and she doesn't know anybody. I drove her to the bus stop, we have to make a new one, because it is a little ways, but she can walk it but I (you know grandma's) had to make sure the bus stopped and everything without me embarrassing her. lol. the fog was rolling over the trees while we were waiting. Pretty.






3 comments:
Nice photo of Kaylee and I love the fog!!
She's such a cutie!!! She looks brave. My girl was nervous about her first day of HS and she knows everyone!!
Beautiful foggy picture...that's how I feel after work today! LOL!
Oh yes, I totally understand worrying about kids today! We always watch our Grandkids going anywhere. Even just to back home, which for 4 of them, is next door and the following next door. In today's day and age... -sigh- Can't be too careful.
Hugs to Kaylee for her new school days.
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment